Version 0.79d beta

• Forum
  • Messages
  • New Subject
  • Search
  • Charter
• Members
  • Subscribe
  • Connection
  • Options
  • Disconnect
• Info site
  • ast/php/MySql
  • HAPedit
  • Contact

Menu: Home | Forum | New Subject | Join | Connection

Thread of the message « Language problems »  
[Subject] Posted 06/11/2004 at 07:51 by Druidess Down
When I downloaded HAPEdit, I thought I was getting the American English version, but it's in French and I don't speak the language. Is there anyway of getting an English translation
Druidess
[Post a response to this message]  [Responses: 1 2 3 ][top of the page]
• [1/3] Posted 06/13/2004 at 05:03 by Daniel Up Down
Hi Druidess,

> When I downloaded HAPEdit, I thought I was getting the American English
> version, but it's in French and I don't speak the language. Is there anyway
> of getting an English translation


HAPedit is shipped with French an English-US.
At first start up it will ask you to define your language.
If you chose French, this is normal.

Here the way to change from French; on Menu "Options" -> "Définir la langue"


Have fun.

Cheers,
Daniel
[Post a response to this message[top of the page]
• [2/3] Posted 06/13/2004 at 12:54 by DruidessUp Down
Daniel,

> Hi Druidess,
>
>> When I downloaded HAPEdit, I thought I was getting the American English
>> version, but it's in French and I don't speak the language. Is there
>> anyway
>> of getting an English translation
>
>
> HAPedit is shipped with French an English-US.
> At first start up it will ask you to define your language.
> If you chose French, this is normal.
>
> Here the way to change from French; on Menu "Options" -> "Définir la
> langue"
>
>
> Have fun.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel
>
>


DruidessHi Daniel,

Sorry, I didn't fully explain myself earlier. I've already defined the language. The tool bars are in English but PHP.lng is in French, plus I'm getting a message to say PHP isn't correctly installed

[Post a response to this message[top of the page]
• [3/3] Posted 06/13/2004 at 13:13 by Daniel Up     
Hi Druidess,

> Sorry, I didn't fully explain myself earlier. I've already defined the
> language. The tool bars are in English but PHP.lng is in French, plus I'm
> getting a message to say PHP isn't correctly installed

All .lng files are not translated; you can edit them, add, modify and remove entries. You can also add your own .lng file.

Please, see Menu: Options -> Dev. languages.

If you want to learn more about PHP, you should use the PHP manual:
http://www.php.net/download-docs.php
and link it to HAPedit:
Menu -> Help -> PHP manual

Cheers
Daniel
[Post a response to this message[top of the page]
[Previous] 1 [Next]
 
 

Menu: Home | Forum | New Subject | Join | Connection

Winter 2020 top of the page